At IRONBARK WEALTH ADVISERS we believe financial planning is the process of meeting your life goals through the proper management of your finances. Your financial independence and future quality of life are vital issues that should not be left to chance. We understand this and can help you secure your future by providing tailored financial strategies designed to create and preserve wealth.
Business Advice We Can Offer
- Wealth Creation
- Personal Superannuation
- Corporate Superannuation
- Share Brokering
- Personal Insurance
- Business Succession Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Small Business Planning
- Retrenchment & Redundancy
- Estate Planning
MEET THE TEAM
Adviser Support / Paraplanner
Sarah joined Ironbark Wealth Advisers in August 2017. Sarah provides valuable to support to our advisers, and our clients.
Sarah has over 5 years experience in the industry, and hopes to one day become a Certified Financial Planner.
Financial planning is the process of meeting your life goals through the proper management of your finances. Your financial independence and future quality of life are vital issues that should not be left to chance. We understand this and can help you secure your future by providing tailored financial strategies designed to create and preserve wealth.
But how do you set up your affairs to generate an income that is easy to manage, easy to understand, tax effective, grows with inflation, and hopefully never runs out?
There is no one strategy or product that does it all for all people, each set of circumstances are different. However a combination of strategies and structures can optimize the income flow and minimise your tax.
We consider the following options as part of the structuring and management of your assets and future an income stream:
- The tax entity – as an individual,(income splitting), a company, family trust, superannuation and/or pension structure
- The platform – self managed, retail, wholesale, wrap accounts or master funds
- Hybrid fixed interest – preferential shares and debt instruments which can offer high tax paid (fully franked) income streams
- Infrastructure trusts – defensive investments offering high yield and tax free components
- Listed property trusts – defensive investments offering high yields with tax free and tax deferred components
- Warrants – a new type of investment which offer very attractive tax paid yields in most cases and an ideal investment for Self Managed Superannuation and Allocated Pension Funds. For more about Warrants visit Macquarie Bank
- Local and international unit trusts
- Resource and industrial direct shares
- Direct residential and industrial Property
Please contact us and arrange a meeting so we may assist you in creating a Financial Plan that suits your particular circumstances.
Madison is a boutique financial services firm. Since 1983 Madison Advisers have been supporting their clients to achieve their income, wealth and financial security objectives. Over this time Madison has:
- grown the funds it advises on to over $2.8 billion and its recurring insurance premiums to in excess of $50million;
- developed a network of over 80 Authorised Reps across Queensland, New South Wales, Canberra, South Australia and Victoria
- formed alliances with a range of service providers to support our own service offering, as well as to ensure we are operating at the highest of industry standards.
The Madison vision is simple we want to facilitate the achievement of our client’s financial wealth objectives through a combination of listening, planning, guiding, executing and reviewing.
The Madison mission is to become the pre-eminent provider of financial, investment and insurance related advice in the industry. To achieve this we have sought to attract and retain only the very best advisers and practice owners. Our selection and governance standards are unashamedly high which in turn means that our clients can be assured that those whom they are entrusting to advise them – are qualified, capable and reputable.
Download the Brochure