Our Financial Planning Services
Financial Planning Dubbo
Financial planning is the process of meeting your life goals through the proper management of your finances. Your financial independence and future quality of life are vital issues that should not be left to chance.
We understand this and can help you secure your future which is why our financial advisers tailor financial strategies designed to create and preserve wealth.
We always ensure that our stock broker recommendations are supported by extensive research. Share or stock broking is the act of buying and selling shares in companies on behalf of investors.
At Ironbark Wealth Advisers we have considerable experience as stock brokers in transacting shares on behalf of our clients. We are pleased to be able to offer full share trading facilities, providing quality advice and competitive brokerage rates through Core Equity Services. Depending upon your situation and requirements, we are able to offer either a full advice service or general advice* on all shares listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
*General Advice Warning
The advice given by Ironbark Wealth Advisers is general advice only and does not take into account an investors objectives, financial situation or personal needs. Investors should therefore consider whether the general advice is suitable before acting on it.
Individual and Business Advice We Can Offer:
Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Our SMSF packages have been competitively priced to ensure your self managed superannuation fund remains compliant and operates within the legislation requirements. We offer the following services:
- Full financial analysis of your current situation to explore your options and assist you with making a confident financial decision
- Development of a formal Investment Strategy for your fund
- Assisting with the choice of Corporate Trustee or Individual Trustees – depending on your situation and estate planning requirements
- Preparation of new trust deeds and the upgrade of existing Trust Deeds
- We offer as part of our package an ongoing administration system and yearly taxation reports
- Ongoing annual reporting requirements – we provide our clients with the full financial reporting required to meet the ATO compliance requirements.
We can help you to find a range of insurance packages that are tailored to your needs and designed to offer security and stability for yourself and your family. We offer advice on a range of insurance options including:
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Trauma insurance
- Income protection insurance
Retirement planning is essential to have a comfortable retirement. We can deliver ways to accumulate retirement assets by selecting the appropriate products. We can also ensure that your retirement income is maximised by taking advantage of the concessions under taxation and social security laws.
With the new transition to retirement laws, you should seek advice many years before you retire to determine the most efficient and suited strategy to build your wealth for retirement.
Hand in hand with our investment services, we can offer you opportunities for wealth creation. Using various strategies we can help build and maximise your wealth according to your needs.
We are specialists in structuring investment plans covering diversified asset classes. We specialise in managed funds & the opportunities that they provide to property, international & domestic equities, bonds & cash. Structured effectively, your Financial Plan is designed to produce the potential for after-tax returns that correlate to your risk profile.
Types of wealth creation investments & strategies:
- gearing strategies
- savings strategies
- tailored children education investment plans
- tax minimisation investments & strategies
- superannuation strategies
- salary packaging
While everyone’s goals are different, they all rely on short, medium and long term investment strategies to make them a reality. We can provide you with genuine opportunities to invest for real growth in net worth, through a range of carefully researched and selected savings and managed investment products.
Our approach to investment is designed to maximise investment upside, whilst minimising investment risk. Each of our clients is individually profiled to determine the level of investment risk that each can bear. Everyone has a different risk profile, and it is vital that we spend time to determine our clients individual attitude toward risk.
General investments products
- retail & wholesale managed funds
- wrap accounts
- individual managed accounts
- self managed super & pension funds
Asset classes include:
- Australian & global equities
- listed & unlisted property trusts
- Fixed Interests
Tax effective investments
- Investment bonds
- Capital protected equity investments